ADULT GROUP TENNIS LESSONS
Group tennis classes is the most affordable way to start tennis and improve gradually. Join the existing groups and make friends if you are alone.
If you have a bunch of friends whom you like to learn with, we can schedule a private tennis group for you and send a qualified private tennis coach to the location near you.
By SportHitch Pte Ltd
100% Enjoyable Experience Guaranteed!
Group tennis lessons singapore
- Existing group tennis classes are for adults only
- Form your own group for kids below age 14
- Beginner and intermediate tennis classes available
- Focused attention – max 4 pax per class
- Tennis racket and equipments provided
- Wear sports attire and bring your water bottle
- Learn from qualified & experienced tennis coaches with 2-10 years coaching experience
- Once or twice per week, 1 hour per class
- River Valley
- Upper Thomson
- Buona Vista
- Lorong Chuan
- Choa Chu Kang
- Senja Cashew CC
- Farrer Park
- $150 for 4 classes ($37.50/class)
- Most affordable way to start tennis, play with friends
What You'll Learn:
- Foundational tennis skills, footwork, forehand and backhand strokes, volley and serve
- Learn progressively, in stages, to adapt and improve on these basic skills
- Advanced skill development: You will refine your technique, footwork, and shot placement with specialized drills and targeted instruction. You will take your strokes to new levels of precision and power.
- Matchplay and competition: You will engage in competitive matches with fellow intermediate players, applying your skills in real game situations. You will experience the thrill of friendly competition and learn to thrive under pressure.
- Spar with players of similar standard
Rackets and balls are provided to you for most classes so you need not purchase them unless stated otherwise.
There will be weather checks regularly before class and class will be rescheduled if there is wet weather.
If rain less than 30 mins into class, the lesson will not be counted and class will be rescheduled accordingly. However, if rain occurs 30 mins into class, it will count as a class, for your next lesson, class can start earlier or later to make up for the session if court availability and schedule permits.
For beginners, you can start with regular sports shoes as you start. However, it is best to have tennis shoes in the long run as they are much more stable as compared to regular sports shoes. Tennis involves many lateral movements, change of direction, start and stop which tennis shoes are made for.
Private classes can be held at your condo court or public court near you. We can also provide condo courts at specific locations for private classes. For group classes, court location is fixed as shown in our website here.
We can provide condo courts at specific locations for private classes. For group classes, courts are provided to you. Click here \ to view all the available locations.
For private classes, do let your coach know at least 1 hour in advance if you wish to cancel class for any circumstances. Class will then be rescheduled accordingly.
For group class, late cancel (less than 24 hours before class starts), your class will be forfeited.